Where to play MidWeek?

Goldie

Hiya,

I am looking to find out if there are any places I can go with my Disco to do some light off-roading for a play during the week? I am based Chester, so North West and Wales is good for me..

Cheers

Carl..

Toms farm in Wales?

I think its mid to south wales, but not sure. Sure there are plenty of people on here who could give you a more precise location. I've never been thee but some friends have and they say it's great fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

Slight topic hijac here.....!

I'm based between Nottingham and Mansfield, and besides the weekend playdays (stainby, tixover, sibbertoft, biggin, kirton, etc) then I'm not using my truck enough so I'm like to get out midweek, I'm in GLASS but just need some like minded buddies in the area to hook up with and head out.

Would go to the desert but don't fancy getting a section 59 slapped on me and me landy crushed :angry:

Any suggestions? :unsure:

I've never been greenlaning round here, and supposedly the peak is very good for it so anyone around to show me? :blink:

Mike