Suitable pipe for snorkels

Hi all,

I am looking for pipe that I can use to replace my snorkel's ducting under the bonnet, at the moment there is some kind of canvas-like material ribbed ducting that is looking tired. I was advised a smooth inner surface is better. What kind of tubing should I go for and where can you buy it? B&Q, Wickes, Homebase etc don't sell anything stand-alone which is of the required dimensions.

www.rswww.com and search for 'Calor Superflex', very very flexible double walled pipe, available in a huge range of sizes, and lengths which should allow you some spare if you needed it in the future...

Can I just say that after the recent spate of bad feeling that this thread is exactly what makes this Forum so fantastic. Five excelent replies in as many hours!.

Bluddy marvelous this place. :wub::wub::i-m_so_happy:

Can I just say that after the recent spate of bad feeling that this thread is exactly what makes this Forum so fantastic. Five excelent replies in as many hours!.

Bluddy marvelous this place. :wub::wub::i-m_so_happy:

Hear hear.

More of the same please. :lol:

Martin