HOFS Ladoga 2008 Shirt despatch

pugwash

Am expecting to take delivery of all the rugby and T-shirts by the middle of next week.

I would like as far as possible to reduce the delivery costs by getting the shirts distribtued via events, meetings and clubs (ie SLRC).

The list below is everyone that i have a shirt for, if you aren't on the list please let me know (I do haev some spare just in case!), so if you live near someone or are a member of a common club then please let me know.

Thanks

Jim

p.s. it would be helpful if when you gyus contact me you give me your real name as well as forum name as i am having problems matching shirts/payments/forum names/real names!

Quentin Ross

Charles Bishop

Adrian Catchpole

R W Drew

Simon Oldfield

Andrea Giddins

James Groom

Kevin Walsh

Donald Cumming

Clare O'Sullivan

Martin Puxley

Andrew Harvey

Steve Adams

Cian Clancy

Mark Jenkins

Jason Garrett

Dave Mason

Jennifer Rees

Micheal Hughes

Chris Watts

Will Warne

Torquil Nicolson

James burnell

Ryan Prince

Nicolas Astbury

Ben Cross

John Charlton

Mark Adams

Jeremy Edwards

Mark Catchpole

William Brown

Toby Knight

Andrew Bryers

Ross Wotherspoon

graham Keen

Nigel Barker

Si White

Luke Creasy

Les Brock

Augustin Glazebrook

Jos Greenhow

Chris Tomlinson

Vincent Rogers

David Haynes

John Green

Paul Wivell

Steve Gurney

Mike Maclurg

Neil Burton

Pete Attryde

Matthew Sutton

Michele Dallorso

Brian clegg

Daaan Shreuders

GDL Edwards

Simon Harper

Geoff Beaumont

Claudine O'Farrell

Anders Mogensen

Sharon Russell

Ole Pederson

Tom Gilmour

Roderick Potts

Astro Al

Tobias Bjoerklind

Filip Van Vracem

Anders Ostlund

Keren Jones

James Pugh

Jez Goodwin

Andy Thomlinson

TJN

Am expecting to take delivery of all the rugby and T-shirts by the middle of next week.

I would like as far as possible to reduce the delivery costs by getting the shirts distribtued via events, meetings and clubs (ie SLRC).

The list below is everyone that i have a shirt for, if you aren't on the list please let me know (I do haev some spare just in case!), so if you live near someone or are a member of a common club then please let me know.

Thanks

Jim

p.s. it would be helpful if when you gyus contact me you give me your real name as well as forum name as i am having problems matching shirts/payments/forum names/real names!

James Pugh

its a bit worrying that you dont know yourself puggers

its a bit worrying that you dont know yourself puggers

Confucious say:

"a man must walk many roads to know himself"

Confucious also say:

"man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day"

Anyway- have had confirmation that the shirts will be with me next Wednesday and the rugby shirts will be with me next Thursday.

Jim,

1st Off A Big "WELL DONE" :) for getting this sorted,

Those of us who have had to do this sort of logistical nightmare ourselves appreacite just how much work time effort and screaming this sort of thing takes,

if your reading this and you weren't aware of the effort involved - you are now,

so top marks for taking this on...again :lol: (you don't learn sometimes eh thought last year would have taught you ? :P:lol:)

If it helps, my order can go to Fridge,

I am safe.... in him as a racing snake ....and me as medium porky..... means unless he wants 'dresses' mine are safe :lol:

Ta

Nige

Thanks to everyone who has replied on here or PM'd- unfortunately i don't have time to reply to all of you personally.

My apologies to everyone that this has taken so long to sort out, but hopefully you will shortly all have your nice new shirts!

Confucious say:

"a man must walk many roads to know himself"

Confucious also say:

"man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day"

Anyway- have had confirmation that the shirts will be with me next Wednesday and the rugby shirts will be with me next Thursday.

man with two holes no feel two cocky :lol:

• 2 months later...

All in all Tony £500 went into the team :) it makes a seriously big difference covering the costs of getting mouse, a trailer and a tow car all the way to Rostock in Germany. Many many thanks to all involved - big thanks to Jim for being the Don of Shirts :i-m_so_happy: