BIO DIESEL

Guest WALFY

Guest WALFY

A while back I was using a company down here for my bio, but as there prices crept up to be consistantly 4p/l cheaper than normal fuel I gave up in the end. Now with the fuel dropping in price they are now holding at their higher price. So now depending where you buy your fuel the bio here is more expensive.

Is this a trend across the country or just localised here?

Morrisons is only £1.26 per litre for normal diesel up here! Hang on a few days and the other supermarkets will be at the same price, then the others will have to follow.

Oil has dropped by approximately 20p per barrel at the moment, so there may be good news coming.....

Only reason it's costing as much as £3.50 a gallon is that used chip fat oil is getting harder to source with every Tom, Dick and Harry going to restraunts hotels and chippys and offering money to take away their used oil and therefore suppliers are having to pay for it.....!!! When it was costing nothing to get it was cheaper...

Apparently it costs about 9p per litre to manufacture...!!

Guest WALFY
Bring some jerry cans up!!

Dib-dib-dobbing from tomorrow, so not about to laugh at you getting angry with spanners!!!

Me Get angry with spanners :o . You must have me confused with some one who has anger issues :P:P