TX-1 Wheels

Rodewaryer

Who has tried these? At this moment mine are being painted in preparation for delivery.

Black is kind of hard to properly evaluate but they're on a familiar product at least:

discowithtx1swa8.jpg

Fitted to a Defender:

defenderwithtx1siq1.jpg

Not a Land Rover but the only pic I could find that showed them in a manner by which they can be seen.

japmountedtx1ssj7.jpg

Their site and they only list series Landies, Defenders and Series 1 Disco's.

http://www.vtoperformance.com/acatalog/Land_Rover.html

I have a set and so does my dad, very happy with them but the nuts are carp as the chrome soon comes off and they go rusty. We both went for the 8" dark grey ones as the white ones didnt look right to us. BTW how much are they in the US? just wondering how much we got ripped off here in blighty.

gaza

I have a set and so does my dad, very happy with them but the nuts are carp as the chrome soon comes off and they go rusty. We both went for the 8" dark grey ones as the white ones didnt look right to us. BTW how much are they in the US? just wondering how much we got ripped off here in blighty.

gaza

$195 ea. (they're $210 on the site) and I pick them up myself since the Superlite distributor is more or less local for me so there's no shipping charges. Not sure how many quid that works out to, a little under 100 pounds?

I'm told they're made in Australia, so your costs may have been a bit more.......

Other than factory and steel wheels, what's out there besides these TX-1's?

$195 ea. (they're $210 on the site) and I pick them up myself since the Superlite distributor is more or less local for me so there's no shipping charges. Not sure how many quid that works out to, a little under 100 pounds?

I'm told they're made in Australia, so your costs may have been a bit more.......

Other than factory and steel wheels, what's out there besides these TX-1's?

If you are after the 1400kg rating as we were then you are limited with alloys to the TX and ZU but ZU's only come in 7".

Gaza