Rainforest Murca 2008 Setember - Portugal

@Jim: wouldn't a steeringguard protect your steeringsystem a bit more?

Driving glasses might be better, he does have a tendency to drive into rocks at speed :lol:

Looks like a good event from the photo's and talking to Jim & Adrian, if they make it a bit more technical, longer sections next year ill be going :)

Driving glasses might be better, he does have a tendency to drive into rocks at speed :lol:

Looks like a good event from the photo's and talking to Jim & Adrian, if they make it a bit more technical, longer sections next year ill be going :)

Next year thing's will be better, this year the section's were ripped apart as the car's have moved on, the same as over here. After talking to Agostinho at the end he said they will move/raise the bar for next year, so come on down mate, it would be good to get 4 car's down there next year. I've already got one other car comeing with me next year :unsure::P If your reading this Agostinho that's 2 already mate :lol: And you had :lol: better leave your mobile with somebody............. your going to get wet! :lol:

Mobile??? Camera, walki talki, clothes, cpu, helmet.. I have got everything wet..

Filipe Santos

Next year thing's will be better, this year the section's were ripped apart as the car's have moved on, the same as over here. After talking to Agostinho at the end he said they will move/raise the bar for next year, so come on down mate, it would be good to get 4 car's down there next year. I've already got one other car comeing with me next year :unsure::P If your reading this Agostinho that's 2 already mate :lol: And you had :lol: better leave your mobile with somebody............. your going to get wet! :lol:

@Jim: wouldn't a steeringguard protect your steeringsystem a bit more?

No, The damage we do is to the inside of the steering box and usually caused by hitting large rocks at speed, or concrete walls on bridges :ph34r:

The reason i leav the bars exposed is that over the years o have found steering guards to be mora of a pain than a help so i do not bother.

The only thing we ever damage is the Draglink which is very easy to straighten out.

Jim

Ps: @KBE: You got any action stuff? Nev is as Funny as that...... :D

No really? :lol:

Hi,

As written to Jim, next year it will be better designed! You guys don't know but in 8th August my first Baby was born and as so I was not able to help more in designing the SS. Next year it wont be so easy for you guys... Hope to have many complaints about the dificulties... And about DNF's!!!!!!

Adrian... you to, dont ever bring your mobile to competition as at any moment you'll going down to mud!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Regards

Agostinho

PS: next year we'll give you 40 minutes in advance!!!!! :P:P:P And we expecte to have at least 6 cars from UK (and so you can cry all together about SS... :lol::lol::lol: )

This guy, is still wanted by the Portuguese POLICE. Any information call 238276047586739457

Filipe Santos

taking the opportunity...

THANKS GRAEME FOR THE SHIRT!!!!

It will be weared the 20th on my next competition here in Portugal. I'll post some photos of it!!!!

Cheers

Agostinho