MOT troubles?

Tonk

The info on the VIN plate location is interesting - catflap (1972, 88" S3) it's held to the front panel by 4-self tapping screws. I replaced the dumb irons, so it's not on the chassis at all. The 1967 88" ,S2A has the VIN plate in this same location.

Les. :)

MMM

my 90 goes at 1 oclock today for its first computerized MOT so fingers crossed.

MOT what . mmm now i have mine registered i never have to have a yearly check on the 90 at all. Just pay the rego , which includes 3 party insurance, at a cost of £190 a year :lol:

Hi, I understand from the link that because of the 4 wheel drive, you are still allowed to go for the class 4 test, destpite the weight. In that case there is no need for sending of your V5. Or do I miss something here?

Daan

Hi, I understand from the link that because of the 4 wheel drive, you are still allowed to go for the class 4 test, destpite the weight. In that case there is no need for sending of your V5. Or do I miss something here?

Daan

hmmm dont know, all i know is my mot man phoned me up and told me about it, i have to take his word for it cos i need the mot at end of month

On my V5C there is no entry next to revenue weight.

The tax class is - private/light goods

It's a 1999 registered 110 defender tdi (300)

Body type listed as - light 4x4 utility

Now a CSW.

John

My old Freelander's V5 had it down as a white 90 pick up that was fun to insure when the plate record stated a 90 not a freelander.