Where can I get....?

I am in the process of replacing the bulkhead on my daughters 90 and have lost a small but vital part.

I have mislaid the 'pin' from the middle of the ignition/steering lock, it's the bit that goes from the steering lock part into the electrical switch.

Does anyone know where I can get a new one without having to buy a complete new switch/lock assembly? (it a 200tdi by the way)

Thanks.

I am in the process of replacing the bulkhead on my daughters 90 and have lost a small but vital part.

I have mislaid the 'pin' from the middle of the ignition/steering lock, it's the bit that goes from the steering lock part into the electrical switch.

Does anyone know where I can get a new one without having to buy a complete new switch/lock assembly? (it a 200tdi by the way)

Thanks.

Hi,

I have an ignition switch from my 98 TD5 110 I think there're the same, it has a broken mounting lug so is really useless.. if it's of any use drop me your address and I'll pop it in the post....

cheers

db

I have an ignition switch from my 98 TD5 110 I think there're the same, it has a broken mounting lug so is really useless.. if it's of any use drop me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Thank you!!!

I will refund your postage when it arrives.

I will PM you with my address.

Martin

Thank you!!!

I will refund your postage when it arrives.

I will PM you with my address.

Martin

Hi Martin,

It's a pleassure to help out another LR4x4 member, I've had loads of excellent advice from this forum and have been given a rear axle, engine parts.. etc.. without having to part with any fund I just make a donation to the running costs of the forum.

So no need to refund postage, if you'd care to donate it then it will surely by appreciated I'm sure...

Anyway it may even be the wrong part...hahaha... I send it over the weekend.

regards

Dave..

• 3 weeks later...