A very cunning and rather amusing key mod

That is a bit cool! When pen-knives are totally outlawed (I think you can have a 3 inch blade at the moment), I can replace the knife blade with my front door key - and stab people with that instead! ;)

Si

Guest WALFY

Knife law from a Gov site

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/CrimeJusticeAn...ntion/DG_078569

Specificaly

What is and isn't legal

the maximum penalty for carrying a knife is four years in prison and a fine of £5000

• it is illegal for any shop to sell a knife of any kind (including cutlery and kitchen knives) to anyone under the age of 18
  • it is generally an offence to carry a knife in public without good reason or lawful authority (for example, a good reason is a chef on the way to work carrying their own knives)
  • the maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is four years in prison and a fine of £5000
  • knives where the blade folds into the handle, like a Swiss Army Knife, aren't illegal as long as the blade is shorter than three inches (7.62 cms)

So let me het this straight, I take my multi tool, throw away all the really useful tools and replace them with a bunch of keys?

So what do I do with my tools? Put them on a keyring?

I smell a gimmick somewhere......