200tdi

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the complete Defender 200tdi for sale in DONCASTER, South Yorkshire? Was on ebay and was wondering if anyone has ever layed eyes on it?

Thanks!

I considered it but the engine number was ground off, that chap was isistant he bought the truck from a salvage yard that way, but I just wasn't sure, maybe I was wrong but I don't like things like that.

Nice chap though

I considered it but the engine number was ground off, that chap was isistant he bought the truck from a salvage yard that way, but I just wasn't sure, maybe I was wrong but I don't like things like that.

Nice chap though

Thanks

Did it seem like everything else was intact? I see the PAS res, was wondering if the rest was there, PAS pump, Alternator? Any other observations? I'd really like to know what I am getting into.

I'm going to look into the #situation, see if it will be a problem in the States

Thanks

Did it seem like everything else was intact? I see the PAS res, was wondering if the rest was there, PAS pump, Alternator? Any other observations? I'd really like to know what I am getting into.

I'm going to look into the #situation, see if it will be a problem in the States

With no engine number [starting 11L] as it's a Defender 200Tdi, I would walk away from it. unless he can produce paperwork stating why the serial number was removed --- but would be very unlikely.

• 3 weeks later...
With no engine number [starting 11L] as it's a Defender 200Tdi, I would walk away from it. unlesshe can produce paperwork stating why the serial number was removed --- but would be very unlikely.

Its back up on Ebay!