Printing maps from Google maps etc

MogLite

There are some great online resources such as Google Maps, Multimap etc etc.

We've got a nice A3 printer at work. But print a map from them, and you only get what you see on the screen, which doesn't fill an A4/A3 piece of paper.

Is there any nice application that will stich together say a 3x3 montage of maps, so it prints nicely ?

What, the one I mailed you back in January wasn't good enough ? :P

There are some great online resources such as Google Maps, Multimap etc etc.

We've got a nice A3 printer at work. But print a map from them, and you only get what you see on the screen, which doesn't fill an A4/A3 piece of paper.

Is there any nice application that will stich together say a 3x3 montage of maps, so it prints nicely ?

Print screen and paste into photoshop works quite well for me when doing satelite pics of our comp safari sites. It is a finicky and time consuming tho.

I've revisited gMapMaker, and on three internet connections, one with a proxy - I could get nothing out of it

But it did give me the clue to search for OziExplorer helper apps.

That turned up GoogleOzi - a shareware program

Without paying for it, it will produce a 2048x2048 jpg. It will only do one save without restarting the program, but the program can remember the last position, so its not too onerous.

I managed 15 downloads last night without problems.

I don't know how good the calibration is, but it was the printouts I wanted.

Ian - A0 - hmm must remeber that. But this time around I just wanted some maps of France for my holiday. A0 might be a bit cumbersome :lol: