Excellent Service!

Ordered a full middle row of seats from Exmoor Trim on Tuesday over t'internet at 4pm. Delivered this very Thusday morning at 8am (spoiled my wife's lie-in mind!).

My six year old is soooooo looking forward to being able to fall asleep without draping her head and neck backwards (ouch) over the top edge of the ageing Landy seats....... :P:P

Edited to fix the space-time-continuum at the stroke of a keyboard. :blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

Then again, you know us v8 guys - Warp Speed is all!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P Come on TDI types, keep up!!

f%^& me! The time difference between North and South is getting worse.

It's only Thursday here.

I spent yesterday thinking it was Thursday. Went to PO to tax the Defender to use it today, then I was told I was a day out.........

mike

I spent yesterday thinking it was Thursday. Went to PO to tax the Defender to use it today, then I was told I was a day out.........

mike

It's probably the same rift in space and time that let's big black Range Rovers loose on the streets of Cardiff?

mmmmmmmmmm, I'm not getting super service from Exmoor Trim at the moment.

I bought a set of seat covers at Billing and once I got home I found out that they gave me 2007 ones which won't fit mine. Phoned them on Monday and response was all ok and after a few e-mails and scanning receipt new covers arrived from nene overland on Tuesday this week. Get home to find them there, open pack and again they've sent 2007 ones :rolleyes: doh.

Now it's been two days and people at Nene and Exmoor Trim haven't responded to e-mails, so I'm going to have to call them again tomorrow. I can forgive mistakes, but not poor customer service. Not good so far for both companies.

Steve

I didnt want to say anything but I bought a set of seat heaters to go in a customer car along with refurb.

Bought in Sept, faulty switch in April, after countless emails saying they would replace it, and nothing, called manufacturer on Tuesday, new one in place by thursday and thats from germany.

great at what they do, but not so good at the fluffy bits around the edges (IMHO of course)

Have to say the service I got from Exmoor trim was also way below par. Got over charged and had to chase the refund, goods were not right when they arrived and had to chase to get them exchanged. Still waiting on a reply to my email asking what went wrong over a week ago.

I would not recommend them to anyone.

Seats are now fitted. They look the dogs danglies.....but...............

The three seats bases......two of them have captive nuts to allow them to be bolted to the seat, the third has the holes drilled, but no captive nuts!!! :angry:

Which by any manufacturing standard is a little on the shoddy side.

Let's see how we fare with customer services on Monday.................

Seats are now fitted. They look the dogs danglies.....but...............

The three seats bases......two of them have captive nuts to allow them to be bolted to the seat, the third has the holes drilled, but no captive nuts!!! :angry:

Which by any manufacturing standard is a little on the shoddy side.

Let's see how we fare with customer services on Monday.................

Have to say I wasn't impressed with my first experience with them either? I ordered a new seat base which generally was good quality except the brackets that locate the bar on the base were welded on wonky so the base pops out of the locating slots every time my ar** breaks contact.

Guest WALFY

When I purchased some seat runners from them they didn't arrive when they should so I phoned and kicked up and got the usual answer that they'd been delivered. They had to wait for the slip to come back from the courier to see who had signed for them. As it turned out my neighbour had signed for them and then went away for a long weekend. And the courier didn't put a ticket through the door to say where he'd left them. So a quick call to Exmoor trim and an apology later I was happy and so were they.

I would deal with them again if and when the need arose. But I also have the advantage of having good friends and family in the area to collect for me