Its that time - the LR4X4 Vapour Builds Birthday Awards

Guest diesel_jim
:lol:

Finely some light hearted banter I was starting to think its was dead and berried on here

Banter?? Nooooo.....that's waaaaaaay off topic!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many happy returns of the day Will... do you have one of those wish lists from Bearmach or frogs4x4, where we can buy you bits to go towards the project? ;)

l... do you have one of those wish lists from Bearmach or frogs4x4, where we can buy you bits to go towards the project? ;)

I think there may be a business opportunity there... :lol:

Seriously though Will, I've only known you without a Land Rover...

Thanks Jim - I still need to pick those cappings up from you. Next week might be good as I may be able to swing round on the way back from picking some stuff up.

Nige, BTW does the race still stand when I finish my truck as I know it'll be faster than yours? Maybe a wager with proceeds going to the forum??? I feel you could do with a lsson in proper engines. :lol:

Ryan, its not going to be worth the wait - it's cobbled togther by a man who can't fabricate or drive :ph34r:

Thanks Jim - I still need to pick those cappings up from you. Next week might be good as I may be able to swing round on the way back from picking some stuff up.

Nige, BTW does the race still stand when I finish my truck as I know it'll be faster than yours? Maybe a wager with proceeds going to the forum??? I feel you could do with a lsson in proper engines. :lol:

Ryan, its not going to be worth the wait - it's cobbled togther by a man who can't fabricate or drive :ph34r:

Still the TGV DDF engine with a Trex block added for tuning ?....:lol:

or something else now ?

Would be good if you could sort before I retire ...which is only 16 years now :P

Nige

Guest diesel_jim

No problem.,

If i get an Oxford shout in, i'll drop them off (i was there this week but never had chance to go home to grab them first)

Still the TGV DDF engine with a Trex block added for tuning ?....:lol:

or something else now ?

Would be good if you could sort before I retire ...which is only 16 years now :P

Nige

Nige, I hope its before you retire however you must mean 16 months not 16 years :ph34r::P

Don't you know the 7th rule of the vapour build? If the final spec is known by anyone other than the builder then the vapour will rearrange in 4 dimentions and turn into something completely differant. I'll let all my posts in the past answer your questions.