Jump to content

Sealant product - what is it?

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

just got the underside of my 2004 110 ready for Waxoiling but have discovered that the areas around the rear wheel arches are only sealed on one side. It looks like the passenger side panels have all been sealed from the factory with a thick automotive mastic/goop to stop water ingress. The drivers side however (in true Land Rover style) has been overlooked. Can anyone tell me what this product is. It looks like it is applied with a brush and just wiped around the areas where underside panels meet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy