Advice req on purchace of defender t/b

What do you think, anyone had any dealings with this company please?

Item number: 260269381686 on fleabay

tried to paste and copy link but got 3 rows of text :blink:

don't want to get stung again after getting stitched up with the landy :rolleyes:

Highlight the web address you need & press CTRL-C (copy).

Press that little square at the top of the box that you type thread replies in, the green arrow with a plus sign.

If a pop-up box comes up, then click 'temporarily allow scripted windows' and press the green arrow button again.

In the little window that appears next, press CTRL-V (paste) and the web address appears in the line.

Press 'OK'

In the next line that appears, you can name the link to the website. i.e 'CLICKY' or the website name etc.

Press OK & it appears in your thread reply as a really long line of gobble-de-gook, but when you submit your reply, it will appear as whatever you named it as.

Martin

Highlight the web address you need & press CTRL-C (copy).

Press that little square at the top of the box that you type thread replies in, the green arrow with a plus sign.

If a pop-up box comes up, then click 'temporarily allow scripted windows' and press the green arrow button again.

In the little window that appears next, press CTRL-V (paste) and the web address appears in the line.

Press 'OK'

In the next line that appears, you can name the link to the website. i.e 'CLICKY' or the website name etc.

Press OK & it appears in your thread reply as a really long line of gobble-de-gook, but when you submit your reply, it will appear as whatever you named it as.

Martin

Thanks very much , I will copy that lot and try it later. :huh: (old person) :P

landowner,

That's a lot of money for a 1.4 transfer box !

Mo

Thanks mate, I'm learning :rolleyes: will have it checked first 'cause I'm not sure if the whole damn transmission isn't beggered :(

ta :D

just checked mine and it'd labelled as 1.41 but road speeds suggest a 1.6 :unsure: