Tyre destroyers

bosbeer

Practical joke : Apart from the dead fish hidden in the upholstery what about rubbing "Catnip" on the tires prior to an overland African adventure ?

Bosbeer, is that the kgalagadi that is so green ? The lions have been getting very friendly with vehicles there for some time. Not shy of campsites either.

Bosbeer, is that the kgalagadi that is so green ? The lions have been getting very friendly with vehicles there for some time. Not shy of campsites either.

No idea , it could be the lion park down Sandton way ( there where you are classified sushi if you climb out and take a "foto" )

Reminds me if ever I visit one of those places (longleat etc) to wash any dog pee of my tires.

No idea , it could be the lion park down Sandton way ( there where you are classified sushi if you climb out and take a "foto" )

Reminds me if ever I visit one of those places (longleat etc) to wash any dog pee of my tires.

Well wherever it is, the sign does say no stopping :hysterical:

Those tyres seems to be pretty close to the end of their life anyway. The size of the lions made me think of the kalahari although I doubt if you'll find a no stopping sign there easily.

It's the same lion park where the Chinese tourist was eaten a few years ago taking photos out of his car. Personally I can't see the point of going to a lion park when 3 hours north you can see the real thing. The non-tyre-eating kind. I reckon this shows how bored male lions get.