110 CSW Seatbelt mounting

I want to fit better inertia reel belts into my 89 110. The lining looks like it can accomodate the reel but the mounting hardware for the top bracket is not there. Is this normal? or are parts removed from mine? Any pictures or page from parts manual would be most helpful.

I want to fit better inertia reel belts into my 89 110. The lining looks like it can accomodate the reel but the mounting hardware for the top bracket is not there. Is this normal? or are parts removed from mine? Any pictures or page from parts manual would be most helpful.

On my 110 CSW the reel sits on the rear of the seat box at floor level, with the top point on the B post above shoulder level.

I bought them from Exmoor Trim.

John

in a genuine 110CSW the 2nd row seats inertia reel is fitted to the bodyside below the upper belt loop.

Is that the cse for all 110 CSWs. I'm trying to sort out the 2nd row belts in mine which was built late 83 / early 84. The belts that were in it had the reels "upside down" ie the belt exits downwards directly to the buckle. Sadly I can't find this type, I'm now trying to work out how to fit the more usual type where the belt exits upwards. Any ideas how these should be mounted.

Any help is muchly appreciated.

Glue