Auto electrician

wozza35

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonable auto electrician around Bridgwater area?

I have given up trying to find the fuse blowing cause in the wifes disco and need it sorting asap as no way of telling how much fuel is in it

cheers warren

Ciderman thanks but i live just up the road from felthams and have been and seen him already

tacr2man its the fuse for the instrument panel and dash no14 and no i dont have a wiring diagram but its not that i havent tried just no one will let me have one (300 tdi disco 1 abs if anyone wants to email me one)

Thanks Warren

Wozzer,

Firstly sorry for not dropping in last week - I have loads of excuses but I will be dropping in one day!

Secondly don't bother with anyone around Bridgy, give Paul a ring at OEC International, whip down to Kingstiegnton, have a browse round the shop and a chat to Anton whilst a proper old school mechanic sorts out your issue, then take a drive back through Newton Abbott as this will show you there are worse places than Cannington on a Saturday night.