WHich one

JST

Chris - your tape measure is stretched :P

Not as stretched as your neck when Chris catches up with you Dave ;)

I think a D3 on MTs is the canines doodahs. i must say all the electrickery and cleverness frightens me to death though, as does the road tax on newer vehicles. If I had that sort of dough lying about I would be getting a classic Range Rover nicely sorted.

Go for the 110. I love mine, I can drive 300 miles easily and hop out feeling fine which is more than I can in most cars 40miles in my dads Punto nigh on cripples my knees.

Will :)

Checked with a few folks at work today - straw pole on the D3. Including a couple of guys who do 70K a year in one.

M and F opinions, all ages, 25 people asked - all professional types

D3 is pug ugly

D3 is even uglier tha a Mitsi Shogun

D3 is uncomfortable

D3 drinks more than a thirsty drunk at a wine tasting party

DS is possibly the most unreliable thing since the Edsel - more unreliable than an early P38

There were some positive comments - albeit one was "Thank **** it's being replaced soon!"

Also checked with few people who know Chris - all agree his tape measure has stretched

Well reality means its looking like a 110 after considering the D3 running costs! so now thinking 110 XS with utility pack

Dont think i would go the LC route, they always seem to be stuck everywhere or maybe thats just Puggers' driving!

Thanks for the input