L2B 2008

TJN

It's a great event, better social than Billing but without all the overpriced tat to distract you, and the L2B has more landies!

Worth staying the saturday night for a bit of a party - oh and assuming you're the TJN I think you are, don't forget to tick the "I want to be on the ShireLRC stand" box on the entry for that's in the club newsletter / on the website ;)

Sorry to high jack, but does any one whats the latest you can enter for it, can you turn up in the morning?

Its questionable if i will get mine back together in time.. :( Going to give it a try though!

You may be able to turn up on the day, however there is likely to be mahoosive queue. We were all booked in last year and left Crystal Palace and silly o'clock (about 6.30am). We got to Brighton about 8.30 and vehicles were still turning up at lunchtime. Best check with the club first.

Sorry to high jack, but does any one whats the latest you can enter for it, can you turn up in the morning?

Its questionable if i will get mine back together in time.. :( Going to give it a try though!

Oi! you said it WAS gonna be ready! Like i said, just take the s2 if you need to- you'll need to borrow the prop from the s3 and i'll need to get it MOT'd if required.

;)