Disco front hd winch springs

Hi,

Looking at options for rear springs for my 90.

I have a winch up front and a steering guard to add some weight to my 200tdi.

I am after a 2 inch lift or near enough and am thinking of using the RR hd springs up front after reading quite a few posts it looks like a good option. As for the rear the RR hd's dont look like they would be good enough so after looking at the spring spec list (http://members.shaw.ca/jbarge/springinfo.html) i was possibly thinking of the disco hd (winch) fronts. They are slightly longer on free length and a touch stiffer too (part no: NTC8477), has anyone had experience of these, or even tell me if the info on the spec list is correct???

My van back 90 currently has some blue +2 springs on but they are really tired and sagging so have to go. It has been mentioned it may be worth trying my old rears on the front as with the winch etc it coudl work well. Anyone have an opinion??

Thanks in advance

joe

Hi,

Looking at options for rear springs for my 90.

I have a winch up front and a steering guard to add some weight to my 200tdi.

I am after a 2 inch lift or near enough and am thinking of using the RR hd springs up front after reading quite a few posts it looks like a good option. As for the rear the RR hd's dont look like they would be good enough so after looking at the spring spec list (http://members.shaw.ca/jbarge/springinfo.html) i was possibly thinking of the disco hd (winch) fronts. They are slightly longer on free length and a touch stiffer too (part no: NTC8477), has anyone had experience of these, or even tell me if the info on the spec list is correct???

My van back 90 currently has some blue +2 springs on but they are really tired and sagging so have to go. It has been mentioned it may be worth trying my old rears on the front as with the winch etc it coudl work well. Anyone have an opinion??

Thanks in advance

joe