Fan switching sender housing

Guest otchie1

Guest otchie1

Viper Performance have made a hose T piece designed for their range of pipes and sensors.

It's milled from billet aluminium to accept 38mm internal hoses and has a M16 x1.5 metric thread.

Standard Intercooler fan switched from your local factors come in M16x1.5 thread sizes something like a 50310 might do you proud.

£17

I used a fabricated top hose adaptor from Brunel Performance that takes a M22 threaded switch and sell them for £15 they also use the 3 pole switch and sell them for £7.50 this has been switching my two Spall fans for the past year no problem

Guest otchie1
I used a fabricated top hose adaptor from Brunel Performance that takes a M22 threaded switch and sell them for £15 they also use the 3 pole switch and sell them for £7.50 this has been switching my two Spall fans for the past year no problem

Can't see the product on their web page; you got a link for their Ebay shop/item?

Guest otchie1
I've got a very similar setup from X-Eng... avalable in different **Bling** Colours. B)

My switch has three terminals so that you can control two fans to come on at different temps.

Yes, the X Eng one comes in M22 guise.

Mine is blue and very good.

X Eng inc switch £35