Driving days 16 Nov and 14 Dec

JST

that's a shame, puts most Landcruiser owners out of contention as many will be shod in 35" tyres :(

Yeah. Lots of Landrovers too, and busses, what about the busses? They all have big tyres too.

I assume that a standard LC has smaller then 35" tyres?

:P

Chris

i understand the tyre issue and despite everything i want to maximise participation in the days and minimise as best as possible impact on the ground which i feel smaller tyres achieves - ie smaller ruts etc.

i also think there are more people with std size tyres out there that off road (ie upto 33") than there are with >33" which is really what the days are aimed at.

Several of the regulars run MTs with 265/75s or 235/85s and i want them to continue to be able to get around.

Not sure where i am in 3 weeks time, let along 3 months !! :o

but will sort out at least one of the dates,, the hybrid needs a run out !!

Tim

I have a plan. Just need a couple of weeks to see if it'll all fall into place. Will let you know ;)

Thanks Puggers. I may have a challenge truck but it don't get used much. Well still more than James takes his out :o:o .

You got a winch fitted yet!!!!!

Tim

I have a plan. Just need a couple of weeks to see if it'll all fall into place. Will let you know ;)

Mmm, I await with batted breath :unsure:

Will have to do one at least, just to say its been used more the JST's truck in the last 12 months !!!

Mark,, Jimbob, may not have a winch fitted yet,, but has a very blingy front bumper

• 2 weeks later...