Driving days 16 Nov and 14 Dec

JST

I'm still interested in this is it going ahead as the doesn't seem to be much response ?

Yep as Tim says it will be going ahead but then they are a way off in NovDec. Website Diary hasnt been updated yet with the forms as chap who does it is away, plus i only allocate places once people have emailed me for the forms and returned them with payment and confirmation of their place.

Scaff you will need MTs though for Bampton in Nov, exceptions can be made BUT with ATs or similar you have less grip so therefore an increased chance of damaging your vehicle. If you accept that risk then you can run the MTs.

If anyone want to come along, email me and when next on the work PC i will send you the forms for completion.

Any drivers looking for 'gate openers' ( yes i know there are no gates at Bampton), but there are 2 or 3 of us arm chair off roaders that would like to come on the Dec date and buddy up with a driver.

Nigel

Nigel,, am sure a spare seat could be found somewhere,, would be good to have you down, not seen since 7S a few year ago now !!!

Nigel,, am sure a spare seat could be found somewhere,, would be good to have you down, not seen since 7S a few year ago now !!!

Tim,

many thx. Yes 7S was a long time ago. One of the guys that works for me is looking to buy a disco for off roading and we are interested in joining the Dec 14th event as 'participating spectators'. I will also see if i can get my neighbour OilIt to join us.

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jos, long time no hear, trust all is well, you will need a truck though.....

28th i can save you a place yes although only one as day is being booked complete at the moment by another club! let me know if you definitely want to come along

just hope my truck is back on the road by then........

Definitely. I have every confidence. No reason why it shouldn't be. It's only a quick service isn't it

Have PMd you.

Hi Jos, long time no hear, trust all is well, you will need a truck though.....

28th i can save you a place yes although only one as day is being booked complete at the moment by another club! let me know if you definitely want to come along

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent day James,, even a bit i have not seen before,, and only got round 2/3 of the normal route,,

Good old Hybrid, dug it out the garage Thursday,, chuck some fuel in it, and away she goes,, :D

Nice to see your rebuilt truck works well,, even the winch :P

well a great day out i think, it was good to give the 'new' build a run out and test her - auto is definitely the way to go. some of the route has changed a little with all the rain of late, some good wash out sections down in the river section and a great axle twist!!

Update on 14 Dec as below for places so ONE left

1. Jeroen

2. TJ101

3. Tony

4. Johnny

5. Sarah Goddard

There is also a planned day on the 28 Dec

1. Club booking

2. Club booking

3. club booking

4. club booking

5. Jeroen

One place left, either Pugwash or Jos who are the only two currently showing interest.

Still 5 places available on 5th Jan too.

post-53-1226932766_thumb.jpg

post-53-1226932778_thumb.jpg

post-53-1226932791_thumb.jpg

post-53-1226932818_thumb.jpg

post-53-1226932908_thumb.jpg

post-53-1226932926_thumb.jpg