Best place to buy AEU2522's

Brett

Brett, pattern ones start at about £30 going up to about £60. GKNs are about £100 - £120. GKNs last better on road and will break at the bell. Pattern ones are softer and normally break on the stubshaft although I've broken the bell of one as has Tangoman. Swings and roundabouts really.

Edited to add; I've only ever run pattern (Allmakes) ones

It seems to me that the amount you need to spend depends on the size of wheel you have, what you use the vehicle for and how you drive.

I do safaris in a Range Rover with a 383 Chevy giving over 400 lb/ft of torque and have never broken a Paddock £25 CV using 205/16 diamonds. They have been in for about 35 races now.

However Challenge boys seem to break them as a hobby with bigger wheels.

It seems to me that the amount you need to spend depends on the size of wheel you have, what you use the vehicle for and how you drive.

I do safaris in a Range Rover with a 383 Chevy giving over 400 lb/ft of torque and have never broken a Paddock £25 CV using 205/16 diamonds. They have been in for about 35 races now.

However Challenge boys seem to break them as a hobby with bigger wheels.

Hi Steve

33x12.50 Muds. Eventually going to 35's.

Hopefully start doing winch events. I'm building it up slowly as funds allow. Other priorities :rolleyes: