Wiper switch diagram 200Tdi

Hi,

I'm trying to connect the 200Tdi steering colum swith unit to my 2.5TD harness, a straight fit except the wiper/washer connector. Switch has 6 cables, blue green, white green, brown green, red green, black green and yellow green. The harness connector has 5 connections with 7 wires going into the connector. I guess the ones with the same color will be fine but the yellow green and white green ones do not match. My ciruit diagram does not list those two. See enclosed picture. Before starting the trial and error procedure maybe somebody does have a 200Tdi cirquit diagram for me or can tell me the were to use the yellow green and white green wires for.

Cheers

Marco

post-2702-1219315133_thumb.jpg

OK sorted out by myself :-) The main difference between pre Tdi and the old 110's is the fact that the Tdi has a wiper relay with interval timer!

I've now fitted the complete 200Tdi harness and can now make use of an interval timer switch (massive improvement). In the end an easy modification, to be recommend to all pre Tdi owners!

Cheers

Marco

Tdi wiper harness:

post-2702-1219326528_thumb.jpg