Series 3 parts Catalogue

mwy1964

Does anyone have a working link for a Series 3 parts catalogue... I have searched the Forum and the links referred too appear to be no longer in use...

I would prefer a .pdf rather than a hardcopy...

Thanks in advance

Mark...

I can't see the parts catalogue on that link, am I'm being blind? Where abouts on the page is it?

Tried that site some time ago - No parts catalogue that I could find... It is where I downloaded my workshop manual from though...

If not available as a download from a website does someone have an electronic version they could send...?

There were a couple of sites referred too, within forum, that had the catalogue, but the sites now seem to be no longer available...

Mark

I can't say I've looked hard for a PDF SIII parts catalogue, however, two suggestions:

http://www.bearmach.com/acatalog/index.html

This gives you the option of installing a utility on your PC, but there don't appear to be any pictures, and as ever, searching success depends on thinking of the right search terms. I don't know how often the database is updated; I haven't spotted a 'look for updates' link.

The same url gives you the option of a PDF catalogue of 'fast moving parts', which may or may not suit your needs.

The other option is to buy a CD from Gaydon. These are reduced to about £10.00 this year (60th Anniversary blah blah) although I note they sting you for postage.

One of the downsides is deciding which of the parts catalogues you are going to look at, then finding that the part number has been updated, and the old one is no help when looking for prices & supply.

Good Luck.

I can't say I've looked hard for a PDF SIII parts catalogue, however, two suggestions:

http://www.bearmach.com/acatalog/index.html

This gives you the option of installing a utility on your PC, but there don't appear to be any pictures, and as ever, searching success depends on thinking of the right search terms. I don't know how often the database is updated; I haven't spotted a 'look for updates' link.

The same url gives you the option of a PDF catalogue of 'fast moving parts', which may or may not suit your needs.

The other option is to buy a CD from Gaydon. These are reduced to about £10.00 this year (60th Anniversary blah blah) although I note they sting you for postage.

One of the downsides is deciding which of the parts catalogues you are going to look at, then finding that the part number has been updated, and the old one is no help when looking for prices & supply.

Good Luck.

Thanks for this... Already found the Bearmach FM catalogue, I really need the full catalogue... Went on the Gaydon website and they have exactly what I need except ' This CD does not work on Vista platform' useful when every machine I have runs Vista...

What the hell is wrong with PDF files...

Looks like I am going to have to buy a hardcopy which in this day and age and given IT is my business defies logic to me...

Mark

Thanks for this... Already found the Bearmach FM catalogue, I really need the full catalogue... Went on the Gaydon website and they have exactly what I need except ' This CD does not work on Vista platform' useful when every machine I have runs Vista...

What the hell is wrong with PDF files...

Looks like I am going to have to buy a hardcopy which in this day and age and given IT is my business defies logic to me...

Mark

Mark...

Here you go...

Parts Catalogue

Just searched my external hard drive and found:

The Land Rover Optional Parts Catalogue June 1973

if that's any use, it's for 2a's and series 3's both 88" and 109"

I'm sure I've got a full parts catalogue somewhere as PDF so I'll keep looking, but let me know if you want the optional parts one.

Just out of interest what's the forums policy on parts catalogues being uploaded to the site?

Just searched my external hard drive and found:

The Land Rover Optional Parts Catalogue June 1973

if that's any use, it's for 2a's and series 3's both 88" and 109"

I'm sure I've got a full parts catalogue somewhere as PDF so I'll keep looking, but let me know if you want the optional parts one.

Just out of interest what's the forums policy on parts catalogues being uploaded to the site?

Thanks for all the responses.. Crankins parts catalogue link has cracked it though... Dated June 1988. You do also need the optional parts catalogue as it appears that things like heaters were an option. I knew this was the case with many pre 1965 cars where heaters and windscreen washers were seen as a luxury but a 1983 Land Rover :o

One thing I have immediatly discovered is how easy it is to find the parts from suppliers online when you have the parts catalogue.. Lot easier typing in the P/No than wading through the descriptions.

Once again thanks all

Mark

Mark...