Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Guest diesel_jim

Is that VAC or PAS? looks like a high pressure banjo fitting on the end?

Where does it get it's air intake from? try making an extension snorkel for it, or a filter of some kind?

I've seen mini K&N filters on lawnmower engines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy