Difflock mechanism

smo

Get an LT230 without a viscous coupling....... I found the VC to be very dangerous on ice/ snow anyway..... Its quite nice to be able to play about with out diff-lock then use it when you need it..... No doing that with the VC unit..... Hmmmm Not a fan....

Either get a different transfer box selector mechanisim, with the diff lock movement; or get an electronic actuator for the diff lock mechanism.

Disco parts

Some of the Disco 2 transfer boxes did not have the diff lock facility on the lever, although most still had the acutators on the box itself.

Plus the viscous coupling Borg Warner RR boxes did not have a diff lock and therefore no position on the lever.

Mark.

I have a normal LT230, not a viscous coupled BW box and i know the mechanism is present and working as it was on my R380 previously.

I've looked at the actuated system, £300 or so is a lot of money, is there a "standard" lever available?

@smo. Take a look at the R380 on the floor in the workshop. IIRC it has the difflock levers still on it. Would at least give you an idea of what you need....pretty sure and ebay/online breaker search will find you all the bits.

Have you tried 'shady Shaurn' at all. :unsure: