I'll show you mine

Bobtail

Thats still not exactly back topic bobtail, its been best part of 2 months since you got the arches sorted, are there any pictures of it in use since fitting the big tyres and extended arches.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0dZ_06rLYCo

I Know I Know.................but its still not finishe'd I've gone and bugger'd up my back so will be a little

While before its finished and now it needs an mot :o:o:o:o:o

So will be the new year now before its finished :(:(

I Know I Know.................but its still not finishe'd I've gone and bugger'd up my back so will be a little

While before its finished and now it needs an mot :o:o:o:o:o

So will be the new year now before its finished :(:(

Mines the same story, still off the road waiting for bits & bobs. I keep starting all the jobs I haven't done while its off the road & that delays it even further :(

Reggie that site was Silverdale near Stoke. It has a pay and play every 3rd sunday of the month.

Got any info, I like the look of that place. Looks like woodland but isn't it a bit far from us in Worcestershire or is it worth the drive?

I've driven there twice from worcester, though currently living near telford most of the time does help. So far I've been there 4 times and I'll be back for more sooner or later.

The site is an old slag heap which IIRC covers 70 acres and is wooded over most of it.

Details get posted reguarly on mud club

To avoid being accused of going off topic my self, here is another video of mine, but in a slightly boggier part of silverdale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
not too bad for a 16 year old ;)

From the reg, that would be 35/6 years old, and it's a 2 door, which fits the age, so I doubt it's a private plate, unless someone has rebodied a 4 door with a 2 door...?

That is, unless you mean you are 16 years old, which just occured to me! :P