Cheapskate NAS lamp units

Where can i find a place to buy the NAS lamps and/or is the led's package which looks like the 60 anniversary allready available?

The 60th Anniversary lights will be on my website very soon!! ;)

I can also supply normal NAS lamps, and LED coloured Lens LEDs for the front and rear.

My website - IRB Developments

LED's are legal, as long as the lamp is E Approved. The problems arise when people convert standard lamps to LEDs - i.e the LED replacement bulb is not E Approved, and the lens itself is not approved for LED use.

The LED NAS lamps are also a lot shallower, so do not require bodywork modifications.

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Durite do the NAS lights so you can get them via most auto electrical places...

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-...hting/round.php

For example.

It's worth knowing that Britpart do replacement lamp holders, including a new foam/rubber seal for next to nothing, the 2 pin version for everything except stop/tail is part number XBP100180. So when you're contacts disintegrate you can replace it for a couple of quid.

Good ones are made by Perei and the carp ones are made by Wipac (suppliers of cheap electrical rubbish to the Land Rover fraternity )

Mo

I agree with you there Mo, bought a full set of Wipac replacement bulb holders and lenses to ease my baby through its MOT last year, this year plagued by people flashing me for no rear lights, checked lamps, bulb mysteriously lying inside lens not in holder, under more investigation I found that the pip on the bulb had been pushed through the bulb holder by the pressure spring and had carved its own path out of the locking tab rendering holder useless. Since found out that these Paddock purchased items should have been in boxes and not in poly bags with cardboard stapled o top toclose bag - apparently these are dodgy Asian copies and not worth anyones money, anyway live and learn now replaced with LEP units

I was about to order some NAS lights from boltonbits, but after reading about the Wipac ones i don't think i'll be going for them. I had a look on the Dun-Bri website, but does anyone know the correct part numbers for there lights as they aren't the same as listed above.