Is this the future for challenge trucks?

roguevogue

yes i believe so, hydrostatic drive and independent suspension. Theres one of those thats been racing Ladoga for a while now, im sure Jez will tell us more.

yes i believe so, hydrostatic drive and independent suspension. Theres one of those thats been racing Ladoga for a while now, im sure Jez will tell us more.

Like the Ladoga cars that seem to survive it's driven by chains. I've seen this one before, though, Nick - it's been floating about for a while. Awesome bit of engineering although I don't think I'd have enough arms / be clever enough to use it.

As far as the future goes, it's got to be vapour!!! It's light, easily adaptable, has an almost infinite capacity for development, can be relatively inexpensive and a finished idea can be created very very quickly :P

its chain driven and very fast, (although somehow we were lucky enough to beat him this year, and last :P), Green frog's another matter - Yuri Zyev is in a hyper fast league of his own.. talented git :lol:

Frogs sound like a chainsaw when they are battering through the woods - possibly the most focussed trophy raid truck design out there, rematch in a couple of weeks, god help us :unsure:

no hydrostatic rig has finished Ladoga, in fact I dont think one has ever made it to the begining of SS1 come to think of it :unsure: