pics please

hello all

at last i have fitted the disco 300di engine and box to my 90 all in and running

as i found out on this forum i had to cut the seat box to fit the gearbox in the right place and welded some new fabricated engine mounts on the chassis

i was wondring if anyone had done this before and could post me some pics of the inside of the truck for some ideas how to finish off the gearlever area

as at the moment i just have a hole!

also a have realised that the speedo pick up on the disco box is eletrical rather than mechanical can i just swap it with the one from my box?

and again also what about the temp sender how have you got round this??

hello all

also a have realised that the speedo pick up on the disco box is eletrical rather than mechanical can i just swap it with the one from my box?

just remove the transducer & refit the existing speedo cable, use the existing drive gear from the old gearbox too, or read the 'wibbly wobbly speedo' thread & fit a Td5 electronic speedo.

and again also what about the temp sender how have you got round this??

you'll need the green topped 300Tdi sender