Discovery Fogs

monty

Good afternoon, a friend of mine is looking for the part numbers for the fog lights shown on this Discovery....he has been to a few places but no-one seems to know...

http://www.discovery2.co.uk/abar.html

Any help would be great, and if anyone happens to know of cost that would be great (as i'm sure thats his next question).

Id suggest going down your local lr dealer. At mine (Tim Fry Cheltenham) they are around £60 ish because ive got to get one for mine as had lagre rock fly up on motorway and destroyed mine! make sure you ask for the fogs with the clear oval section as these are different to earlier td5 models! Hope this helps. Pete.

Good afternoon, a friend of mine is looking for the part numbers for the fog lights shown on this Discovery....he has been to a few places but no-one seems to know...

http://www.discovery2.co.uk/abar.html

Any help would be great, and if anyone happens to know of cost that would be great (as i'm sure thats his next question).

On his site, he says he paid £30 for the pair, you could try finding an email for that site and asking him where he got them from

• 2 weeks later...

onto the latest sage regarding my colleagues fog lights......he's bought the kit, plugged them in....got a dealer to program the ECU, but has been unable to find the required 4pin plugin relay needed....the dealer got a 5pin relay and cut a pin and tried that....but yet no lights....

he's bring the landy so that i can have a look with a multimeter tomorrow, so was hoping for some more info regarding what/how to test.....

i was thinking

1 - to bring in a length of cable and wire the individual spots directly to the battery to ensure they work

2 - connect multimeter up to each light socket to see does the voltage change one the switch is pressed/depressed.

after that i'm outta idea.....would there be a way to replace the relays with just wires in case the relay isn't working....

help!!! please