T/Box to chassis mounting

Transfering the mounting from the old transfer box to the 'new' transfer box. Took it off and went to put it on the new box and forgot which way round it was ............post-10430-1220543446.gif

I put it on this way (in pic) but sods law says it's wrong. If I turn it round then the threaded bit is about an inch further back.

The pic is looking at the underside with right being to the rear of the landy. Which way please ??

post-10430-1220543617_thumb.jpg

Just taken this photo of my Transfer box right hand mount for you, threaded part faces down.

But maybe mine is stretched out of shape , for instance, if you unbolted yours and turned it through 180 derees, would it still line up with the hole in the chassis mount bracket?

Mine doesn't, there is about an inch difference in the threaded bits' position when turned round. :(

Looks like I will have to leave it loose and see if it fits, I was trying to get everything ready just to pop it on and bolt up :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to photo it BTW

the rubber mounts do settle into place once fitted & fully tightened, mine were slightly out of line when I replaced the TB recently, but they lined themselves up when the new TB was lowered into place, I left the chassis part of the mounts in place & just removed the nut/washer from the threaded pin & then removed the rubber mount from the TB at the 4 bolts each side.