My range rover rebuild + bobtail

tel

Oh Dear :(

Its now 100% illegal for road use, suggest you read this where a existing member has tried to get legal - and the rest as they say is history

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll need to be very clever to make it legal :(

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopi...amp;hl=bishtail

Nige

i know all about the sva test but i didnt say it was going back on the road, but if i wanted to make it legal it would be put down as an ameture build vehicle and regestered as a new car hence the photo diary

but this is my toy which will be taken to events propperly for the time being untill something can be done to make it legal

i know all about the sva test but i didnt say it was going back on the road, but if i wanted to make it legal it would be put down as an ameture build vehicle and regestered as a new car hence the photo diary

but this is my toy which will be taken to events propperly for the time being untill something can be done to make it legal

Looks like you've done a brillant job... You'll have heeps of fun in that Rangie...

Wish I had the time to do that with mine,

Why would you worry about putting it back on the Road, it will only cost you road Tax...!

Enjoy...!

yea the origional idea was to flap it all back so you couldnt see it

ive seen these pop rivited together before cant believe they dont fall apart

hardest thing so far it to figure out how to attach the rear defender arches the front ones were nice and easy