Bearmach overdrive

SteveA

We plan to fit a Bearmach overdrive we have here to a series gearbox, only problem is that we do not have the clutch sleeve to go with it, any ideas where I might be able to get one from?

The clutch sleeve used on the Fairy overdrive would not fit, so that's a non starter and I have not been able to find anything on the Bearmach website.

Thanks

greendragon, thanks for the suggestion, I shall give them a call in the week and report back.

Jimfoo, the users manual we have here describes it as a Bearmach Toro overdrive, so I guess Bearmach and Toro may be the same thing and Santana also?

greendragen, thanks again for the suggestion. LEGS had a second hand Bearmach clutch sleeve, so that should be on the way to us now. Even though second hand, it ought to be quicker and cheaper than getting one machined up or waiting for a Roverdrive.

greendragen, thanks again for the suggestion. LEGS had a second hand Bearmach clutch sleeve, so that should be on the way to us now. Even though second hand, it ought to be quicker and cheaper than getting one machined up or waiting for a Roverdrive.

:lol: Glad to be of help. They supplied a second hand clutch sleeve for my Fairey overdrive and it was in very good condition.

Jimfoo, the users manual we have here describes it as a Bearmach Toro overdrive, so I guess Bearmach and Toro may be the same thing and Santana also?

I believe Santana used 2 different brands of overdrives (bigger than the Fairey): Toro and Ribas. "Bearmach Toro" sounds to be a Toro, striped down and reconditioned by Bearmach...

Is it possible for you to scan the manual and send it to me by e-mail? :rolleyes: Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I believe Santana used 2 different brands of overdrives (bigger than the Fairey): Toro and Ribas. "Bearmach Toro" sounds to be a Toro, striped down and reconditioned by Bearmach...

Is it possible for you to scan the manual and send it to me by e-mail? :rolleyes: Thanks in advance!

Hi all ,

I try to find too a copy of the user manuel of the bearmach overdrive . :unsure:

Is it possible . :blink:

Best regards from Belgium .

Jean-Pierre :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...