A santana that looks good!

crazyfarmerboy

I like the twin headlights and that's as far as it goes. As for doing Lr better than LR. :lol::lol::lol: . Interior is pants, dash is pants, rear end is pants and they still run round on bent steel girders and not modern springs :rolleyes:

I had to as fire vehicles 2 years ago at a big festival, didn't like them one bit, just a cheap copy of a LR with parabolic leaf springs under them, but the Iveco TD engine was willing. everyone who drove them said 'don't want those again'

some more photo's of the green one I had use of.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v384/wes...0PS10%20Anibal/

The beauty of the front of any Series/Defender is the simplicity....all those extra lights/curves/grills/struts make it look weird :huh:

And leaf springs? I still chuckle when I see brand new 2008 model rice-burners with leafs on the rear. They may be good for load-carrying...but it still amuses me :D

number plate wasnt something like 44 COO was it?

if so, it lives or used to live, up the road from me. bloke owns a caravan and towing company in S****horpe. Havent seen it in a week or two mind you but it looks identical. OTT lighting and tints. It used to run around here on black number plates if it is the same one.must have got in bother, or thought they wouldnt fly outside Lincolnshire

suppose it depends what you want it for.

they have a bigger rear door and easier to get stuff in an out, a strong powerful engine, some would say better cabin space (but a bit ugly) and if you are a fleet buyer and need to supply a building firm with 10 vehicles to drag trailers around and do the usual building site work - they`re ideal and much cheaper than a LR 110.

plus i believe they're galvanised............

personally i dont like em. But on the basis of cost as a work barge.