Forum green lane trip - 21st-23rd November

GBMUD

i think i will be able to come with you guys, i will be staying at home in my own loverly bed

if the "quality hotel" is full

you could always book yourself in at my aunt's B'n'B which is actually VERY close to turbochargers house, infact walking distance i believe.

Shirley Hall Farm

See you soon chaps

Is he in your car too or in his own?

:( What do you think !!!! May be a 110, but not THAN heavy duty suspension !!! guess he will be with the Lard Cruiser

In the hotel? :unsure:

Last time i heard, was booked into the hotel

Is his car working? :moglite::hysterical:

:ph34r::lol::rofl: he was going to do some more this weekend :unsure:

I was thinking of having a sticker of some sort made up, with LR4x4 & my screen name on.

I was also thinking of suggesting having t-shirts made up. There are loads of places, where you can design your own online, for about £10-12. Thinking that in the current economic climate, I would not have many takers though.

Martin

I'll be wearing any badges on my back so people know who it is that's running away from them...

It's a good idea but we'll look like a right bunch of Charleys in the pub with our name badges on. The townsfolk will think we've escaped from an AA meeting (or in our case, maybe an RAC group-discount session).

I do not like the idea but is is a good idea none the less.

Chris

Ditto,, not a badge person myself !!! But can seen where you are coming from

Chris,, you don't need one,, Nick's posting so many "caption" pictures, everyone will recognise you :o

Got one myself i am saving :lol::P

:( What do you think !!!! May be a 110, but not THAN heavy duty suspension !!! guess he will be with the Lard Cruiser

Last time i heard, was booked into the hotel

:ph34r::lol::rofl: he was going to do some more this weekend :unsure:

OI i am HERE you know!

you cheeky little bastewards

i am indeed taking the battleship to just in case we need to wipe out any small bothys or other structures that might be in the way

car will be up and running like a good un by that point- most work it needs doing has been done- just need to replace an axle seal then i should be ok.

I think I'll pass on the name badges, thanks. However, Mike, if you're desperate I'll introduce myself ;)

Mo

Yes please but I bet you're not slow in coming forward :o

Generally get home after one of these meetings and say to Margaret who was that ?? You know ?? When I haven't a clue....

mike

Personal matters make it impossible for me to attend this weekend now.

Needless to say I'm rather gutted as it was such a good weekend last year.

I hope you all have a great time and make sure the cameras record the event if you can.....

Neil

Cheers Mo.

Been a bit of a mare with Son in hospital last 3 weeks recovering from burst appendix. (The one who came to Wales a few years back and was our gate Monkey)

Lives have been turned upside-down so we have decided it's time to re-group, look after the lad, see some family etc.

If things change, I may just pop along for the Saturday as it's only a few hours away from home.

Fingers crossed.

Neil