V8 90

Hi,

I was wondering where I could get a mid box replacement pipe for a V8 90 :rolleyes: . Anyone tried this? I Was wondering about the overall effect?

Cheers

Jon

Way too loud...

The second box is a baffle, the first box is a silencer. Replacing the baffle with a straight through pipe sounds sweet, if a little harsh, but replacing the silencer with just a pipe is too loud for even a petrol head like me !

Getting a piece of pipe is no problem, most motor sport places sell lengths of pipe in different diameters with slip joints and butt joints, it's easier if you can weld but possible without.

I have just had fitted a straight through stainless silencer from double s' sports system and no other silencing. It also has the janspeed manifolds and it sounds just right. TBH I was hoping for a little louder rasp but it is well and truely respectable. It makes enough noise to sound sweet and is quite enough in the cab to have a conversation without raising your voice. If you are interested in that the box diamensions are; 520mm long, 205mm wide, and 150mm deep.

HTH