Biatch Needed For Tony's Do !

Les Brock

Adrian,

See here.....

http://www.ednotion.com/landroverforum/ind...act=ST&f=3&t=16

End of this month, arrive friday night , event on the Saturday etc... near that nice chap Mr Tony Cordells, on the edge of Exmoor, nearest big place i guess is Minehead (but thats from memory :blink: )

Camping, Mud, BBQ and Beer, and of course good company what more could you ask for ? :D

what more could you ask for ?

A Biatch :lol:

Once was enough for me :o

Actually I could be tempted if it wasn't for the fact the Tony would be upset and not having many marshals left and the missus would be upset cos I'd be leaving her to her own devices :rolleyes:

i could (!) have one for you, he doesnt know it yet but was meant to be crewing my team mates vehicle, that vehicle now doesnt have a working engine which means firslty i could be on my own and secondly his winch bitch will be free. i will keep you posted if hes still definatley going to be free, but iwont know until early nest week.

we are hopefully getting the engine sorted (changed) next week but time is ticking away!!!

Adrian,

No problem I'll let you know when anythings going on you may be intersted in !

Well done Re TOR, Was it a full write up ?, still cant get the bluddy thing around here though I'll try and get a copy when I'm down near Tony's, did steve struggle to find a flat panel/its best side :lol::P

Cheers

Les

PM me your Phone No's I seem to have misplaced them <_<