What Top Tips Do You Have?

istruggle2gate11

Erm why would would you want to lick them in the first place?

You have obviously never been a student in a cold northern town after leaving a pub with a 2 for 1 offer on stella. I don't know what it is about stella, but I do REALLY stupid things when I have been drinking it. So much so, that I stay away from it now. Maybe tip number 3 should be:

3) Don't drink Stella if you don't want

a) a broken nose

B) a broken leg

c) a criminal record

d) to wake up under a landy covered with frozen sick :o

Dont think make the mistake of thinking that when you cross member /bumber STARTS to rust, that it is covered by the corrosion waranty.

According to a local stealer, you must have a truck FULL OF HOLES in order to quailify!!!

So resist the urge to do something about it now.....leave it to rust out and LR will fix it for you!! :huh::huh:

Maybe you should fill your chassis with sea water?

Reminds me of a type of boots sold many years ago that came with a 6-month sole wear warranty. A couple of my friends used to buy one pair and share them (one was on nights). Last I heard they were on their sixth pair.. :)

• 3 weeks later...