Searching for a Supplier of Galanised Cappings

I am looking for a source for galvanised cappings for the tub of my 90 TD5 as mine have started to bubble. As my hardtop is going to have to come off to fit my P&P Bulkhead removal bar this seems like an ideal time to swap them.

I have found some for sale on the web but I am specifically looking for the station wagon version that does not have the sticky out bits for the bulkhead I will no longer have.

Any suggestions?

Galvanised like these:

ASR1396-REAR-BODY-CAPPING-LH.jpg

But like parts AMN710160 and AMN710170.

P

I am looking for a source for galvanised cappings for the tub of my 90 TD5 as mine have started to bubble. As my hardtop is going to have to come off to fit my P&P Bulkhead removal bar this seems like an ideal time to swap them.

I have found some for sale on the web but I am specifically looking for the station wagon version that does not have the sticky out bits for the bulkhead I will no longer have.

Any suggestions?

Galvanised like these:

ASR1396-REAR-BODY-CAPPING-LH.jpg

But like parts AMN710160 and AMN710170.

P

pHILLIP - mine are in need of replacement too - but mine is a truck cab - where did you find them for sale?

thanks

chrisp