Discovery external roll cages??

loonylandy

Protection & Performance do a Nice roll cage for the Disco 1.

I was looking at the Roll cage equipped Black 3 door Disco on the OEC stand at Billing...they are much cheaper than the Safety Devices cages and because it's external.... it's easier to insatall.

• 3 weeks later...

they are not as common as internal ones but theres an advert for them in LRM

try www.ppcages.com

on the ad it showed a disco II external cage but i am sure that theyll do 1 for disco I

either that or loads of companies make custom spec cages ans theyll make an external one for you but it might cost more.

mikey

Protection & Performance do a Nice roll cage for the Disco 1.

I was looking at the Roll cage equipped Black 3 door Disco on the OEC stand at Billing...they are much cheaper than the Safety Devices cages and because it's external.... it's easier to insatall.

The vehicle on the OEC stand had an early P&P roll cage fitted with some modifications to take a full roof rack and tent. They have recently just fitted another to a disco commercial. The cages look very good but are not quick or easy to fit, often need a bit of fetling due to the not very exact Land Rover tolerances.

Give Anton at OEC a call and he will be able to give you a price for supply and fitting, or just go direct to P&P although I am not sure if they do a fitting service

just found a part external rollcage on ebay for £295 + £25 delivery............. looks ok but appears to be a glorified light bar that gives little protection..... does anyone know how much a proper one costs???? might be a future investment for me..........