Argyll Forest

bathtub

Hey Pete

Are you still teaming up with Brynn or  do you want me as second choice. Paul turned me down for TB cant understand why  :P

Yep sorry mate doing it with Brymn ,but what about Ireland Brymn is co-driving for me on that 1.

P.S taking it out for a test drive today! :angry:

The 3 peaks is a non-compevitive event run by munster 4x4...

It's the Bo**oxs pete :D

This will be my third or fourth time...

It's run over two days using two different mountain (Hill) ranges, You 1 set one day and the other the following day..

Do not expect pin point navigation, But do expect serious winching, peat bogs and some very big climbs, oh and the odd stream for good measure.

But the main point of the 3 peaks is watching team Devon and Team Ibex wind each other up, hilarious :lol::P

Ok it's not, the main REASON IS THE GREAT OFFROADING AND SUPERB SOCIAL IN THE EVENING :P

If you have not been before, GO, it's ace....

Am not sure theres many (If any places left though :( )

Check out the Munster website for details.

Hope to see you there

Jim :D

Ps: If you do go the swansea/Cork ferry is the best, Only an hours drive when you hit the other side, Also you can get Mildly miffed cos it's an overnighter :D:blink: