Defender 200TDI Injector pump

Hi,

After reading some excellent topics about TDI injector pumps leaking at the throttle spindle, I set about looking for the part number on mine.

Cleaned and cleaned again, I cannot find the model number.

I know where it is, as I contacted Panda as advised by Simonb's great piece, but still no luck. It's just too damn faint and I do not want to disturb it.

I know there are some experts out there, so does anyone know the 200 TDI injector pump part number?

Thanks in advance.

Kev

Are you wanting the Land Rover part number or the Bosch manufacturers part number ?

Bosch info from Defender workshop manual

Bosch Rotary VE4/11F 1900R 347-1 with boost control & negative mechanical torque control,2 speed mechanical governor with speed advance & solenoid electrical shutoff, tamper proof sealing on high speed & fuel adjustment screws.

direction of rotation - clockwise viewed from drive end

advance box single stage - 9 degrees advance

peak pumping pressure - 650bar

LR part number from 110 1987 on parts book -- ERR1333

Are you wanting the Land Rover part number or the Bosch manufacturers part number ?

Bosch info from Defender workshop manual

Bosch Rotary VE4/11F 1900R 347-1 with boost control & negative mechanical torque control,2 speed mechanical governor with speed advance & solenoid electrical shutoff, tamper proof sealing on high speed & fuel adjustment screws.

direction of rotation - clockwise viewed from drive end

advance box single stage - 9 degrees advance

peak pumping pressure - 650bar

LR part number from 110 1987 on parts book -- ERR1333

Thanks Western.

Simonb stated:

300Tdi Disco/Defender no EGR, its 0460 414 098.

200Tdis will be different but it will start 0460.

I'll contact Panda again with your information just in case

Thanks Western.

Simonb stated:

300Tdi Disco/Defender no EGR, its 0460 414 098.

200Tdis will be different but it will start 0460.

I'll contact Panda again with your information just in case

Yep that's correct. Bosch part numbers are always 10 digit this applies to electrical items as well. I suspect the spindle seal mat well be the same as the 300Tdi. You could always strip it anyway and take the top cover along. They changed the bush for me there and then and had the other parts on the shelf..

Yep that's correct. Bosch part numbers are always 10 digit this applies to electrical items as well. I suspect the spindle seal mat well be the same as the 300Tdi. You could always strip it anyway and take the top cover along. They changed the bush for me there and then and had the other parts on the shelf..

Simonb

Thanks for the original procedure.

I have one big problem.

I live by John O'Groats and injection services are a long distance affair.

That's why I contacted Panda.

I will contact Panda later this week. Hopefully I'll get confirmation this week.

kev