SADLRC Playday, 19th Febuary, Minstead, New Forest

chalkie52

Solent and District Landrover Club are hosting a playday near Minstead, in the New Forest, on Sunday the 19th of Febuary.. It is an excellent site, but can turn into a bit of a winch challenge depending on the weather beforehand. It is set in woodland with a perimetre track with tracks in between, with guanteed MUD!!!

The site is open from 1000am, and the cost for the days playing is 20 pounds to current members. (membership card needed) New members always welcome although all vehicles must have current tax and MOT. New members will be required to join the club paying 15 pounds for a years membership, and the daily site fees..

There will be a burger van there as usual, marshalls to assist recovery (not mandatory) and the day is guaranteed to be lots of fun with the usual water obstacles and mud at the site..

Details can also be found on www.sadlrc.co.uk or from me on 07974202742. The site is situated near juction one, M27 . Head down the A337 towards Minstead and follow the second turning on you're right. Go up towards Minstead village. Turn left after "The Trusty Servant" pub, thru the ford. When the road splits, fork left and continue down. The site gate is situated on a hairpin bend off to the left. (watch out for the locals) Give me a call for more info or directions in, altough I will try and drop some signs out..

Dave White, SADLRC Chairman.

Minivin,

Is there anybody you know that is going up there as there are plenty of friendly people in the club that would take you for a ride-around..?

can't think of anyone at the moment, I'll just have to hold off until mine is on the road and pay a visit then ;)