Tray back or tub

jules

It give good ideas and the concept is there I would not go with the big arches but that is one method I had though of doing so it good to see I don't only think like that.

the photo looks mid comp so its hard to see the finer points but there is nothing to work from so there will be loads of odd balls around before rally nice ones start to appear.

I think for functionality it probably perfect.

(I have just found spell check yay me)

Hmm be interesting to see how long they lasted like that on a challenge truck.

I'd be tempted to bring those rear side tubes out flush with the sides of the truck, or maybe just a bit further for better side protection. Panel the sloping underside with ally sheet. And if necessary to cover the tyre tread and make road legal a strip of runner along the edge of the tube.

Hmmm Mattserati, nice B)

I'm keen to see matt's new car, wish I'd known it was at Donnington would have been worth going then.

Was it there

I didn't go

Was it with the new mini copper body with uniun jack on the roof or have I said too much :o

I didn't see it, just heard it was there on AWDC stand I think.

I know someone else who was seriously looking at doing a new shape mini silhouette racer a couple of years ago but they decided against it, I don't think their planned car design would go into in very easily or something like that.

I didn't see it, just heard it was there on AWDC stand I think.

I know someone else who was seriously looking at doing a new shape mini silhouette racer a couple of years ago but they decided against it, I don't think their planned car design would go into in very easily or something like that.

Pass

but they have made a fiberglass shell