Got snow yet?

T1G UP

hardly even an inch here:(

suppose one good thing is none of my lannys are taxed at the mo or i might get up to mischief in the snow!!

lived on merseyside for 6 years now and the most we have had is 2".....

just saw on the news there is carnage on the roads after an inch of snow!! it happens every year how stupid are we as a nation!! ITS ONLY A BIT OF SNOW!!

Five inches or so in Essex.

Got on the A12 this morning near Chelmsford to go to work and within half a mile there was a van in the hedge and a car in the central reservation.

First time I've been on the M25 with the outside lane to myself... at 30mph. :lol:

London is about the same. Red busses not running and nearly all the schools closed. :rolleyes:

As ever, Sniffpetrol have the tone of the news...

BRITAIN UNDER SIX INCHES OF TRAVEL CHAOS

Britain was braced for more bleeding obvious advice this week as forecasters warned of another incoming front of TRAVEL CHAOS. This new warning comes only days after the whole country awoke to find a six inch covering of TRAVEL CHAOS had covered much of the British Isles overnight with more flurries of TRAVEL CHAOS over the following 24 hours.

However, whilst a further dusting of TRAVEL CHAOS could be a problem in itself, some experts say the real danger for drivers is of being hit by a sudden shower of sodding patronising advice from motoring organisations. "If this weather continues, drivers need to be extra careful to avoid large patches of ****ing obvious advice," noted Dr Gneil Pipely, Head of Wasting Everyone's Time Studies at All Saints College, Appleton. "For example, it's all too easy to be in the car listening to the radio when, next thing you know, you're being told to avoid any journey that isn't necessary, and by the time you sense the smugly high minded tone it's too late to take evasive re-tuning action".

But facile warnings apparently aimed at people who just drive around in their cars for no reason whatsoever could be only the tip of a very patronising iceberg, Dr Pipely warns. With the expected return of TRAVEL CHAOS motorists should also be on high alert for other blandly useless information such as 'carry a warm rug in the car', 'take a flask of tea with you on every journey', 'if the road looks icy, don't bang the car into first gear and mash the throttle like a mentalist' and 'always arrange for a St Bernard to run everywhere after your car just in case you drive into a crevace on the M4'. Motorists are also reminded that a good way to keep warm during TRAVEL CHAOS is to smash the car radio repeatedly with a hand jack until Sally ****ing Traffic on Radio 2 just ****ing shuts up.

"Ha ha ha," said some motorists in Sweden and Canada whilst driving perfectly well through a massive snow storm. "What is wrong with you people?" they added, grittily.

nice one fridge! well funny!!!

you'd think we had 6 feet of snow and not 6" the way people are carrying on around wakefield area. Totally rediculous. poeple need to get a grip

last week i was at sainte foy skiing and we had 1 METER of snow in less than 1 hour - this was at 2000m up a mountain and everyone was still driving around like a looney - not single road closed.

Well im stuck at home even though I own a defender (hear me out :lol: .....)

im at the top of a very steep, sheet of ice on a hill, so no brakes and in low range it still slides and then there is many blind corners and idiotic drivers racing up to the bottom of the hill to try and get up :(

Will have to brave it later..... i want to go play!!

We've gota couple of inches of snow here in south east Essex and it's snowing heavily :D .......BUT the 90 went for an MOT and have a rear pipe fitted on friday, the pipe was the wrong one and the silencer had a hole in it....Could I get the parts? No. :( So it's sitting on the drive with a SORN on it, I'm waiting for the parts to be delivered this afternoon :unsure: ....IF the driver doesn't get stuck in the snow I've found someone who can fit the bits and MOT later today......I work in London and there are no trains, the tube is down and so are the buses....But I've got to get in to work tonight, so may end up borrowing a car as the wife won't let me take hers out in the snow....You do realise that if the 90 was on the road there would be no snow in Essex.......