Got snow yet?

T1G UP

We had a good bit this morning, but it was too dark to take a piccy. Thought I'd take the camera to work and take some pics in my lunch break, but by then it had all but disappeared. Now it's come back it's too dark to take a piccy again!

Luckily I'm on a main road so no snow on there. Once I got to the estate I work on, there was quite a bit on the ground, and for the first time ever I was actually stuck behind a BMW!

According to one of the local news websites, Hampshire Police received just over 3,000 calls between midnight and 11am this morning, and attended 160+ accidents in the same period. That's a lot!

Had some in Liverpool tonight, couple of cm's enough to cover the roads for a while before it started to melt and turn to slush. Didnt have the land rover, but the a rover 45 is so much more fun sideways in the snow playing! I mean of course this was all in a controlled area and purely for the purpose of learning car control in extreme conditions (cough)

Jon

We've had about 3-inches of snow in Swindon. Another 50-feet or so would be good - the whole place would disappear at least for a while :)

Still - peoples inexperience with driving on ice and snow is having some benefit. Bent steering components from cars hitting the kerb.

Les.

We've had about 3-inches of snow in Swindon. Another 50-feet or so would be good - the whole place would disappear at least for a while :)

Still - peoples inexperience with driving on ice and snow is having some benefit. Bent steering components from cars hitting the kerb.

Les.

damn - that means no delivery for eurocarparts swindon again today - (nazi go-kart awaits new fuel pump)

Oh well 90" of fun again today - the wife will be pleased.....

Oh well 90" of fun again today - the wife will be pleased.....

Bit too much detail mate :unsure: . Also I think you may have exaggerated :P

No snow here... only just dropping past 40c, at least when it is cold you can put more clothes on, at 45c all you can do is sit and sweat....

I got some smiles laughs and fingers pointed when I turned up at the supermarket in the 90 .....

....with just the new cage and no roof for a few bits and bobs :)

About 7-8 inches, but packed ice so nice V8 4x4 wins - powerslides and V8 = :)

Kin Cold tho :lol:

Nige

theres a burnt out car on the churt road-some one must have wheelspan all the way from frensham and burnt it out-fun!

all this snow and i cant leaglly drive mine:(only a combo van-fun, but not the same

damn your unlucky mate ;)

ive got another "snow" day, anywhere decent to play in southampton area??

Yep loads

Winchester downs are good (for sensible playing and responsible driving)

Last night I was gutted all my mates were busy I wanted to go up to Farley Mount to play but I couldn’t risk going alone and getting stuck.

All along the A272 will be fairly deep snow as well, the road from Winchester to Petersfield.

You could head up to Brickyln Farm and pay the farmer to play on his site for the day

we have just had 4 inches in 4 hrs laying on top of what was there already. been for a drive in the disco on 18in road tyres (goodyear) will be getting at2s when these are bold. very impressed with its capability and supprised as well because i dont have the diff lock fitted in the car yet. funny watching other people getting stuck on the smallest of hills in their cars! is it mean to point and laugh at them for having inferiour vehicles? :rofl:

:rolleyes: (chiming ,humming and looking into the fresh winter air with an arrogance of Frank Sinatra) :huh::huh:

Let it snow -----let it snow let it snow---- and let it snow!!!

This is how it looked like in the early morning hours of 4th January 2009.. :o:o

post-7610-1233731626_thumb.jpg